A patented process to control the degradation of plant material during composting has earned Professor Keith Waldron from the Institute of Food research the award of Most Promising Innovator in a national competition recognising bioscience research. The annual competition is organised by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. There were six finalists and winners [...]
A patented process to control the degradation of plant material during composting has been short-listed as a finalist in the Technical Product category in this year’s Grower of the Year awards. The process was invented by Professor Keith Waldron from the Institute of Food Research and developed with the help of industry partners, Defra, the [...]
- Reducing food waste 22 October, 2013
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain 10 October, 2013
- PhD studentships available at the Institute of Food Research 18 November, 2013
- Poultry probiotic’s coat clues to ability to battle bugs 18 November, 2013
- IFR in Northern Ireland 19 November, 2013
- Should we still take vitamin D supplements? 6 December, 2013
- Livestock-associated MRSA found in poultry 27 November, 2013
- More than bread and beer: the National Collection of Yeast Cultures 27 November, 2013
- Researchers have a nose for how probiotics could affect hay fever 26 November, 2013
- Caution needed in feeding food waste to pigs 23 November, 2013
- Reducing food waste | News from the Institute o...: […] […]...
- IFR (UK) - Reducing food waste | Food Security ...: [...] 22 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain | Nu...: [...] 10 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- Super Broccolli New Website - GR2FoodGR2Food-Nutrition-Health: [...] Photo and article curated by Dr. Margaret Ca...
- Superbroccoli.info – the facts about broccoli in new website | GR2 Food, Nutrition and HealthGR2 Food, Nutrition and Health: [...] See on news.ifr.ac.uk [...]...
Search by tag
IFR on Facebook
Tweeting since 20 August, 2009