An analysis of the structural diversity of the principal component of dietary fibre in different varieties of wheat has been carried out, enabling breeding programmes to better take account of this important but complex component. Researchers from the Institute of Food Research and Rothamsted Research, which are strategically funded by BBSRC, have used a variety [...]
The Institute of Food Research is hosting a three day international conference, from 14th-16th September, on food composition and sustainability diets, bringing together 170 experts from 50 different countries to exchange ideas and opinions on the latest developments in the field. The aim of this will be to extend a scientific definition of what a [...]
[University of Bologna Press Release] IFR is a partner in a new EU-funded research project that is investigating how diet can help ensure that we remain healthy during old age. Immunological studies will feed into a study of how diet can affect a number of age-related conditions. People are living longer. Rising living standards, improved [...]
- Superbroccoli.info – the facts about broccoli in new website 5 September, 2013
- Reducing food waste 22 October, 2013
- IFR at the Norfolk Food and Drink Festival 12 September, 2013
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain 10 October, 2013
- Should the UK consume horse meat to help improve horse welfare? 15 November, 2013
- Livestock-associated MRSA found in poultry 27 November, 2013
- More than bread and beer: the National Collection of Yeast Cultures 27 November, 2013
- Researchers have a nose for how probiotics could affect hay fever 26 November, 2013
- Caution needed in feeding food waste to pigs 23 November, 2013
- IFR in Northern Ireland 19 November, 2013
- Reducing food waste | News from the Institute o...: […] […]...
- IFR (UK) - Reducing food waste | Food Security ...: [...] 22 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain | Nu...: [...] 10 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- Super Broccolli New Website - GR2FoodGR2Food-Nutrition-Health: [...] Photo and article curated by Dr. Margaret Ca...
- Superbroccoli.info – the facts about broccoli in new website | GR2 Food, Nutrition and HealthGR2 Food, Nutrition and Health: [...] See on news.ifr.ac.uk [...]...
Search by tag
IFR on Facebook
Tweeting since 20 August, 2009