[Norwich Research park press release] A state-of-the art research and development hub moved one step closer to completion today as local councillors, funders and contractors gathered to complete the main structure of the new Centrum building on Norwich Research Park. Richard Bacon MP marked the occasion – known as the ‘topping out ceremony’ – traditionally [...]
Vicky Ford, Member of the European Parliament for the East of England, visited Norwich Research Park on Friday 18th November to see for herself the latest developments in science and innovation coming from the institutes and companies based on the park. Vicky is a full member of the Industry, Research and Energy committee and her [...]
Launch event for Venta Angel Investment Initiative 16th November [Norwich Research Park press release] Now is an exciting time for angel investment: there are many interesting opportunities emerging from the research community and tax incentives from Government for those that support early-stage businesses. The Norwich Research Park is hosting an angel event on 16th November [...]
The NRP Innovation Centre at the Norwich Research Park (NRP) provides offices and laboratory facilities for science and technology businesses at the heart of a major science cluster. Today (18th July 2011) the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, Dr Vince Cable, officially opened the Innovation Centre in the presence of regional business, [...]
- Reducing food waste 22 October, 2013
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain 10 October, 2013
- IFR at the Norfolk Food and Drink Festival 12 September, 2013
- Should the UK consume horse meat to help improve horse welfare? 15 November, 2013
- PhD studentships available at the Institute of Food Research 18 November, 2013
- Livestock-associated MRSA found in poultry 27 November, 2013
- More than bread and beer: the National Collection of Yeast Cultures 27 November, 2013
- Researchers have a nose for how probiotics could affect hay fever 26 November, 2013
- Caution needed in feeding food waste to pigs 23 November, 2013
- IFR in Northern Ireland 19 November, 2013
- Reducing food waste | News from the Institute o...: […] […]...
- IFR (UK) - Reducing food waste | Food Security ...: [...] 22 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain | Nu...: [...] 10 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- Super Broccolli New Website - GR2FoodGR2Food-Nutrition-Health: [...] Photo and article curated by Dr. Margaret Ca...
- Superbroccoli.info – the facts about broccoli in new website | GR2 Food, Nutrition and HealthGR2 Food, Nutrition and Health: [...] See on news.ifr.ac.uk [...]...
Search by tag
IFR on Facebook
Tweeting since 20 August, 2009