The Institute of Food Research is part of a consortium of research institutes on the Norwich Research Park (NRP) that are to receive almost £4million of new funding from the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) to support the training of the next generation of scientists. The investment will fund 39 PhD students through [...]
Bill Jordan, founder of Jordan’s Cereals, visited the Institute of Food Research, on the Norwich Research Park, on the 23rd June to learn about the work of the institute and the Food and Health Network. The Food and Health Network is a forum for knowledge transfer and collaboration between the science at IFR and the [...]
- How gut bacteria stick around to help keep us healthy 22 January, 2014
- Evolutionary approach to tackling Salmonella 5 February, 2014
- International recognition for IFR scientist 24 March, 2014
- New resources deliver insights into Salmonella’s virulence 25 March, 2014
- BBSRC Research Experience Studentships 26 March, 2014
- Total Food 2014 2 April, 2014
- New yeast species travelled the globe with a little help from the beetles 1 April, 2014
- Crowdsourcing raises vital funds for ME research 31 March, 2014
- Strictly yeast 28 March, 2014
- Mysteries of the Yeast 27 March, 2014
- Evolutionary approach to tackling Salmonella | ...: […] The Institute of Food Research is please...
- How gut bacteria stick around to help keep us h...: […] Nathalie Juge and her group have found t...
- Reducing sugar in foods – how IFR is help...: […] […]...
- How bacteria with a sweet tooth may keep us healthy - The Almagest: […] Story Source […]...
- Reducing food waste | News from the Institute o...: […] […]...
Search by tag
IFR on Facebook
Tweeting since 20 August, 2009