During National Science and Engineering Week, Dr Susan Jebb, Head of Diet and Population Health at the Medical Research Council Human Nutrition Research Unit (HNR) gave the annual IFR in the City Lecture. Her talk, ‘Food for a leaner future’ touched on the science underpinning nutrition, from basic fundamental aspects through to social sciences, but focussed [...]
IFR is celebrating National Science and Engineering Week by hosting a Showcase of Young Science, where PhD students from IFR and other Norwich Research Park institutes describe their work to a public audience, who then vote on which they think should be funded. IFR’s Sam Vogt will talk about how we communicate with the microbes [...]
- Reducing food waste 22 October, 2013
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain 10 October, 2013
- IFR at the Norfolk Food and Drink Festival 12 September, 2013
- Should the UK consume horse meat to help improve horse welfare? 15 November, 2013
- PhD studentships available at the Institute of Food Research 18 November, 2013
- Livestock-associated MRSA found in poultry 27 November, 2013
- More than bread and beer: the National Collection of Yeast Cultures 27 November, 2013
- Researchers have a nose for how probiotics could affect hay fever 26 November, 2013
- Caution needed in feeding food waste to pigs 23 November, 2013
- IFR in Northern Ireland 19 November, 2013
- Reducing food waste | News from the Institute o...: […] […]...
- IFR (UK) - Reducing food waste | Food Security ...: [...] 22 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain | Nu...: [...] 10 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- Super Broccolli New Website - GR2FoodGR2Food-Nutrition-Health: [...] Photo and article curated by Dr. Margaret Ca...
- Superbroccoli.info – the facts about broccoli in new website | GR2 Food, Nutrition and HealthGR2 Food, Nutrition and Health: [...] See on news.ifr.ac.uk [...]...
Search by tag
IFR on Facebook
Tweeting since 20 August, 2009