Scientists from Norwich’s world leading Institutes on the Norwich Research Park, as well as local and national organisations, assembled in Norwich on Sunday June 2nd for this year’s Science in Norwich event. Science Shows in The Curve 10:15 & 13:15 Powers of Perception – James Piercy, Science Made Simple Just how do we make sense [...]
Norwich’s scientists will be taking over The Forum on Saturday for Science in Norwich Day, the annual showcase of the exciting science exploding out of Norwich. Scientists from Norwich’s world leading institutes on the Norwich Research Park, as well as local and national organisations, will be covering everything under the sun, and even on it. [...]
Over 2000 people visited Science in Norwich Day at the Forum in Norwich on Sat 19th March, the finale to National Science and Engineering Week. The day was officially opened by Laura McGillivray, Chief Executive Officer at Norwich City Council and Jon Tickle, from TV’s Brainiac and Big Brother. This started with a performance of [...]
- Reducing food waste 22 October, 2013
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain 10 October, 2013
- IFR at the Norfolk Food and Drink Festival 12 September, 2013
- Should the UK consume horse meat to help improve horse welfare? 15 November, 2013
- PhD studentships available at the Institute of Food Research 18 November, 2013
- Livestock-associated MRSA found in poultry 27 November, 2013
- More than bread and beer: the National Collection of Yeast Cultures 27 November, 2013
- Researchers have a nose for how probiotics could affect hay fever 26 November, 2013
- Caution needed in feeding food waste to pigs 23 November, 2013
- IFR in Northern Ireland 19 November, 2013
- Reducing food waste | News from the Institute o...: […] […]...
- IFR (UK) - Reducing food waste | Food Security ...: [...] 22 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain | Nu...: [...] 10 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- Super Broccolli New Website - GR2FoodGR2Food-Nutrition-Health: [...] Photo and article curated by Dr. Margaret Ca...
- Superbroccoli.info – the facts about broccoli in new website | GR2 Food, Nutrition and HealthGR2 Food, Nutrition and Health: [...] See on news.ifr.ac.uk [...]...
Search by tag
IFR on Facebook
Tweeting since 20 August, 2009