Research at the Institute of Food Research and the University of East Anglia on the Norwich Research Park, led by Dr Stephanie Schüller, is to look at how strains of toxin-producing E. coli bacteria infect our bodies and cause life-threatening conditions. A better understanding of the biology of these strains will help to develop new [...]
Peter Wilde’s 25 years at IFR have been rewarded with a Professorship from the University of East Anglia School of Pharmacy. Peter joined the Process Physics Department at IFR in 1985, following a degree in Biophysics at UEA. His main research interests have focussed on the properties of the molecular interfaces in food components. The [...]
- Reducing food waste 22 October, 2013
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain 10 October, 2013
- IFR at the Norfolk Food and Drink Festival 12 September, 2013
- PhD studentships available at the Institute of Food Research 18 November, 2013
- Poultry probiotic’s coat clues to ability to battle bugs 18 November, 2013
- Should we still take vitamin D supplements? 6 December, 2013
- Livestock-associated MRSA found in poultry 27 November, 2013
- More than bread and beer: the National Collection of Yeast Cultures 27 November, 2013
- Researchers have a nose for how probiotics could affect hay fever 26 November, 2013
- Caution needed in feeding food waste to pigs 23 November, 2013
- Reducing food waste | News from the Institute o...: […] […]...
- IFR (UK) - Reducing food waste | Food Security ...: [...] 22 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- New ways of testing meat in the food chain | Nu...: [...] 10 October 2013, Institute of Food Research ...
- Super Broccolli New Website - GR2FoodGR2Food-Nutrition-Health: [...] Photo and article curated by Dr. Margaret Ca...
- Superbroccoli.info – the facts about broccoli in new website | GR2 Food, Nutrition and HealthGR2 Food, Nutrition and Health: [...] See on news.ifr.ac.uk [...]...
Search by tag
IFR on Facebook
Tweeting since 20 August, 2009